13 February 2013

Oldest people in our zone

13 February, 2013

So this week has been great! We are now the oldest people in our zone, and we still have 12 days left. Our schedule ends though on Tuesday. So basically for a whole week we'll just be doing studying; so that should be good.

I took some names to the temple last week, and I don't know what it was but it took a lot longer than it should have.

Our district leader changed out this Sunday, it is now Elder Keddington. A lot of our zone left this week so its kind of quiet in the residence halls. I got the package from the tri-ward YM and YW and I love the shirt and the mini notes were so cool!

I got the blanket and its exactly what I wanted; it's so warm for what it is.

Well today should be great going to the temple.

Love you all!
Elder Chris Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment