13 February 2013

Dr. Pepper and Cheerwine

30 January, 2013


So this week has been all right, nothing out of the ordinary. 

Last night for our Tuesday devotional we had Elder Clayton from the Seventy come and speak with us and that was great! 

I got the package with the Dr. Pepper and Cheerwine. I was so excited to find it in there! 

Probably the highlight of my week was finding a whole district going to my Mission! They came in this week, but I’m not sure what their names are off the top of my head. Got a new district last week and 4 sisters are going to Tampa, Florida, and all the elders are going to Mexico. We are getting another district today so our zone is getting bigger. 

Not much else is going on - just learning a lot!

Love you all!

Elder Chris Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment